DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. This website is owned and managed by MOHH.
Collection of Personal Data
2. In line with MOHH’s business operations, MOHH (including its related corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies) may collect and retain, as necessary and to the extent permitted by law, information about individuals, for effective delivery of services to the public and to facilitate its communications within the public and private healthcare sectors. The types of MOHH’s business operations may include but may not necessarily be limited to:
3. MOHH is committed to respecting the privacy of every visitor and user of this website and takes its responsibility to protect any personal information received very seriously and keeps such personal information securely and confidentially to prevent unauthorised use.
4. In order to serve the visitors and users of this website in an efficient and effective manner, MOHH implements reasonable measures and maintains appropriate security technologies for the protection and proper safeguarding of every personal data as provided by the visitors and users of this website.
5. In any event the visitors and users of this website provide MOHH with any personal data belonging to and/or relating to a third person (e.g., information about spouse, children, parents, employees, etc.) by submitting any such information to MOHH, said visitors and users of this website represent that they have obtained the relevant consent of any such third person to provide MOHH with their personal data.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, this policy is not intended to supersede or replace any consent previously provided to MOHH.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
7. Personal data collected by MOHH may be shared with the Ministry of Health, the relevant regulatory authority for healthcare professionals, statutory bodies, and public agencies for the purpose of complying with their respective requirements, policies, and directives.
8. Any personal data provided to MOHH may also be shared among MOHH’s appointed service providers performing data processing services to MOHH and authorised third party organisations providing and/or administering various MOHH programmes and schemes.
9. MOHH ensures that the organisations mentioned in paragraph 7 above with which personal data provided to MOHH may be shared, adhere to and observe adequate and reasonable data protection safeguards and measures in place.
Use of Personal Data
10. MOHH will not use any such personal data collected for purposes other than what MOHH has informed the visitors and users of this website pursuant to MOHH’s data protection policy and as permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
Retention of Personal Data
11. MOHH will retain your personal data for as long as required for legal and business needs/requirements.
12. This website may contain links to other websites with data protection policies, which may be different from MOHH’s data protection policy in place. MOHH takes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents and data protection policies of these other websites. The visitors and users of the MOHH website are therefore, encouraged to consult the respective data protection policies of those other websites.
13. MOHH reserves the right to revise and update this data protection policy at any time. The content presented on this page is considered the latest version. Should any modification to this data protection policy occur, MOHH will post the updated version on the page in order that the visitors and users of this website are always made aware of how MOHH safeguards the personal data shared.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data / Withdrawal of Consent
14. Visitors and users of this website may contact MOHH’s Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] if they: