1. In line with our business operations, MOHH (including its related corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies) collects information about individuals to provide its services and to facilitate its communications within the public healthcare arena. In doing so, MOHH is committed to respecting your privacy by implementing reasonable measures to protect and safeguard your personal data that you have provided to us.
2. This Policy supplements but does not supersede or replace any previous consent which has been provided to MOHH.
3. MOHH may from time to time update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with its future developments or business purposes or to take into account future changes to applicable legal or regulatory requirements or needs.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4. MOHH may collect your personal data such as name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, identification card number/passport details, and financial information when you (depending on the nature of your interaction with MOHH):
5. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (for example information of your spouse, children, parents and/or employees), then by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the relevant third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
6. Current and past employees of MOHH will also have provided their personal data that is needed for MOHH to fulfil its responsibilities as their employer, including but not limited to payroll processing, insurance, staff benefits, career management, leave management, human resource and operations management.
OUR PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
7. Any personal data collected may be used and disclosed for the following purposes:
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
8. Your personal data may be shared/disclosed within MOHH, our appointed service providers (which may be third parties) that perform data processing services and third party organizations that provide and/or administer benefits/entitlements for employees and/or welfare programmes/schemes to MOHH. MOHH will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorised disclosure.
9. Decisions on which organisations are allowed access, and the amount and type of data accessed, will be made with your privacy and the protection of your personal data in mind.
10. Personal data may also be shared with any regulatory authority for healthcare professionals, any statutory body, the Ministry of Health and any other public agency for the purposes of complying with their respective requirements, policies and directives.
11. We will use your personal data collected for the purposes we have informed you or which are permitted under Singapore Statutory Laws and Regulations.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
12. We have implemented reasonably stringent measures to secure and protect your personal data. These include:
13. We will ensure that all approved organisations with which your personal data is shared are also required to adhere to and observe similar reasonably strict conditions of confidentiality and data protection; they must have in place similar stringent security measures as MOHH
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
14. We will retain your personal data for as long as required for our legal and business needs/requirements.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA/WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
15. If you:
16. You are entitled to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data at any time. However, depending on the nature of the withdrawal, MOHH may not be in a position to provide its services and/or facilitate its communications and/or maintain its relationship with you; your withdrawal may result in MOHH being unable to administer any contractual relationship in place, and which in turn may also result in the termination of agreements with MOHH, and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. MOHH’s legal rights and remedies in such events are strictly and expressly reserved.
HOW TO CONTACT US
17. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this policy or the personal data you have provided to us, please contact the following:MOHH.DPO@mohh.com.sg